No oral ailment is too small for dental crowns. Due to the material used in the making of dental crowns, they can be customized based on looks, shape, size, and even color. Not only will dental crowns make your smile look better, they can even protect broken teeth from future impairment. Here are just a few of the benefits that dental crowns can offer:
– Dental crowns can be used to durably hold a dental filling in place in the event not enough tooth remains.
– Dental crowns cap and conceal teeth down to the gum line for a full seal that can prevent further tooth decay and other forms of harm from occurring to a tooth.
– Dental procedures such as root canals as well as dental bridges and implants can be concealed and protected with dental crowns.
– Dental crowns can hold together teeth that have been broken or split apart and even bind together remaining parts of broken teeth.
– A typical dental crown can last a few decades and potentially last a lifetime of normal wear and tear, and if a dental crown is damaged or knocked loose, it can be easily replaced.
If you would like to schedule a dental crown treatment at MedPlex Dental or would like a comprehensive oral exam from Dr. Matilde Castellini and our team at our dentist office in Orlando, Florida, please give us a call at 407-351-2245. Come in and become a success story with a healthier smile!